International Campaign for Establishment and Development of Oncology Centers (ICEDOC)
Prof. Ahmed Elzawawy, MD
- Chair, Global Health Catalyst GHC Win-Win Initiative, at DFCI/ Harvard University and partners of the movement www.icedoc.org/winwin.htm & Chair, Board of Directors, Global Oncology University GO-U (An Award winning, Excellence in education, USA) https://www.ghcuniversity.org/
-Board of founders: ArOX-H Africa –Oxford- Harvard Cancer Research Consortium & ecancer4all (Premier comprehensive world cancer center in the cloud) www.ecancer4all.com
-Past President of AORTIC 2013-15 (African Organization for Research and training in cancer) & Vice President of AORTIC for North Africa 2020-2021
-Executive Director and Co-President of South and East Mediterranean College of Oncology (SEMCO) www.semco-oncology.info
- Member of ESMO Global Policy Committee (ESMO: European Society of Medical Oncology) - Ex-Member in ASCO’s Stratified Resources guidelines Advisory Group (American Society of clinical Oncology, USA)
- Member in The International Advisory Board, Lancet Oncology - Member in the Editorial Board , ecancermedicalscience (ecancer), - Member in the Editorial Board , Journal of Global Oncology , issued by ASCO ,-Member in the Editorial Board of World Journal of Surgical Oncology, - Member in International Journal of Public Health ( Reviewer Editor).
- Member in the Advisory Editorial Board, for books and publications on cancer, Cambridge Scholars Pub., UK
-Outstanding Reviewer: European Journal of Surgical Oncology & Reviewer: JGO, Lancet Oncology, ecancer, The Oncologist, Nature review of Clinical Oncology, Epidemiology, WJSO.
Locally in Egypt:- Professor, Clinical Oncology and Nuclear Medicine, Suez Canal University, Egypt
- Senior Consultant, Departments of Oncology, Ismailia Teaching Cancer Hospital.
-Chair, Alsoliman Radiation and Clinical Oncology Center, Port Said, Egypt.